20 August 2010

About this blog...

This blog is going to be nothing but entertainment. I tend to have a wandering mind and when I see something that I find amusing I'll take it and run with it to develop a story. It's not total fantasy, juts a twist on things that happen in life and a fun way to think about it. Moose is my miniature dachshund who is blind in his right eye and provides me with a ton of "data" for good stories and he also ends up in many of my stories whether or not he was actually there. He has an obsession with underwear so that explains my blog title. This blog will be my outlet and relief from the everyday stresses of life. Hope you enjoy reading it and feel free to share it with anyone you want. You can also leave comments or whatever as long as it's respectful. Otherwise, get the hell off my blog and go find your own half blind Moose.

No comments:

Post a Comment